Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Zoe's Pay It Forward

Part 1
Pay It Forward is something you do to help others or make them feel good without getting anything in return. A random act of kindness. When doing Pay It Forward you're doing it to make a difference in the world, to make an impact. It doesn't matter if you start off small or start off big. The purpose is to make someone or something feel good. During Pay It Forward you're not only making someone else feel good, you're making yourself feel good. By getting nothing in return but a smile, it makes you feel real good inside and i think that's what the purpose really is. To not only make someone else feel good but to make yourself feel good as well. If you make yourself feel good by doing one random act of kindness it gives you that motivational drive to keep doing more. Eventually, when everyone else realizes this, then maybe we can really change the world. 

Part 2
My Pay It Forward act of kindness was donating clothes and books to charity. I choose this activity because the all the proceeds go to D'Arcy's Arc Animal Shelter, they are a no kill shelter and they provided me with two of my pets. I helped the animals and the people who adopt them. I donated old clothes and books. I did this act of kindness on Jan. 2, 2014.

Part 3
My act of kindness went very well and the store employee was very happy. She thanked me and let me pet the grumpy store cat. I did not ask the person to pay it forward because I wrote it in or on all of the boxes. She smiled when she saw what i wrote on the boxes.

Part 4 
The idea of Pay it Forward is important because I think people should think about each other more. I think that thinking only about your self makes you quite selfish and well, its nice to give random acts of kindness to people even if you don't know them. It may just be like opening the door for them little as that sounds it makes them happy because well they might of have many things in their hand.
I think my act of kindness has made a difference because now the animals will hve enough money so that the shelter can feed them and find them a new home. ☻

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wikipedia

Search results

Creative Commons License