Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Aaron's Pay it Forward

Part 1
Pay it Forward is doing a random act of kindness towards someone you know, or to a stranger what, happens is that you do something good for them and they spread it to 3 other people and its keeps on getting bigger and bigger.


Part 2
well what i did was I went and bought a $50 PSN card for my friend (Tyle) and then the second thing i did was i used my Birthday money to buy a skateboard for my other friend (Jordan) from a different school in total the skateboard was $200.

Part 3 
I feel really good for doing that stuff because i never did anything like that before and they really had a big smile on there faces and that makes me smile to.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wikipedia

Search results

Creative Commons License