Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Dani's Pay It Forward

Part 1
Pay it forward is when you do a random act toward someone, this act helps the person and passes it on. This can be direct or indirect.

Part 2 
My pay it forward was giving notes to my neighbors. I chose this activity because I wanted to brighten up their day. I help my neighbors. I wrote a greeting to the cards and "Pay It Forward". I did this on January 1.

Part 3
My act of kindness went well. I felt really happy knowing that I was the reason they smiled. I did not see how they reacted. Yes I did, I put it on the notes. I didn't see how they reacted since I didn't tell them directly.

Part 4
The idea of Pay it Forward is important because it can help make a difference to the world in a good way. The act I did was not big. I think I made my neighbors smile and brighten their day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wikipedia

Search results

Creative Commons License