Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Angie's Pay it Forward

Part 1

What is "Pay It Forward?"
Pay it Forward is a random act of kindness you do to 3 people. Then those 3 people will do a random act of kindness, therefore this will create a ripple effect. You don't really get anything in return, you just feel good about it.

Part 2

What was your "Pay It Forward" act of kindness?
My Pay it Forward act of kindness was to leave a short kind note on the windshield of person's car in hopes to cheer them up or to possibly, put a smile on their face.

Why did you choose this activity?
I chose this activity because sometimes I look out the window to see people sad, tired or maybe in just a bad mood so I really wanted to do something about it.

Who did you help?
I didn't really "help" anybody. The purpose of this was to just make someone smile or to make
someone's day.

What did you do?
I wrote a short note and left it on the windshield of a person's car that was parked along my street. It was literally the only car left parked on my street so I was in luck.

When did you do your act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness on January 5 2014.


Part 3

How did your act of kindness go?/What happened?
My act of kindness went really well. I had really enjoyed doing it. I hoped that the person who received the note appreciated it. 

How did you feel?
I felt joy in doing this whole project. I think that it would really make a person smile. 

How did the person/people react?
I didn't really see how the person reacted to my note. I waited for a few hours to see if the owner came back to his/hers car. Unfortunately the car was already gone by then.

Did you ask the person/people to "Pay It Forward?"
I actually did write on the note for the person to pay it forward. I also explained what Pay it Forward was all about just in case they were confused.

How did they react to your request?
I'm not sure how the person reacted since I didn't verbally say it to them and by then the person was already gone.

Part 4

Why is the idea of "Pay It Forward" important?
I think that the idea of "Pay it Forward" is important because doing something positive for a stranger could really impact that person or to maybe motivate that person to do something kind to another stranger. Doesn't matter what height you are, what age you are, etc. anyone can do this. Doing this can spread alot of positivity and good vibes from one person to another person.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
My act of kindness hasn't really made a difference. Hopefully it will motivate some people to go out and do this type of positive thing. Something so small like a smile from a stranger can make anyone's day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wikipedia

Search results

Creative Commons License